girls trip | kansas city, mo | part 2

1-11

1-12

1-13

1-14

1-15

1-16

1-17

1-18

1-19

1-20

1-21

1-23

Y'all. We started our second day at the River City Market where they lured us in with promises of beignets & coffee. We each ordered 2 orders of beignets (enough for at least 6 people) and oohed and ahhed over the deliciousness. We found ourselves in West Bottoms after beignets for a day of antiquing. My only regret is that I couldn't (cheaply) get home the large items I fell in love with (lockers, cow hide rugs, etc). I've already told Mike that I'd love to go back with a trailer for the treasures we left behind. Wishful thinking? 

We chatted while we wandered & sifted through treasures. We dreamed of a family trip one day, husbands & kids in tow. We celebrated two babies on the way. We ate well and slept long and hard at the end of each day. These girls, this trip, forever a part of my heart. 


EmoticonEmoticon