Celebrate | a Charleston wedding

1-2

1-8

1-16

1-17

1-21

1-38

1-43

1-44

A few weekends ago Mikey & I traveled to Charleston to celebrate one of my best friends wedding and marriage to her sweet beau, Chris. I was so honored to be included in their wedding. Everything about the weekend was purely magical. Mike and I even got to sleep in and had the best massages of our lives. (Seriously!!) 

Chris & Alexa, my heart bursts with joy and excitement for you two. I love getting snippets into your lives and am so excited to continue walking through life with y'all. Maybe one day we'll be back yard neighbors (I can dream, right?!) - passing kids and meals back and forth...until then we'll meet up when we can, travel together, send pictures and texts and snail mail (always snail mail). Know that when things get hard and life throws you curve balls Mike and I are here. We'll have listening ears and always be in your corner. 



Allons! the road is before us!
It is safe--I have tried it--my own feet have tried it well--
be not detain'd.

Let the paper remain on the desk unwritten, and the book
on the shelf unopen'd!
Let the tools remain in the workshop! let the money remain
 unearn'd.
Le the school stand! mind not the cry of the teacher!
Let the preacher preach in his pulpit! let the lawyer plead in
the court, and he judge expound the law.

Camerado, I give you my hand! 
I give you my love more precious than money,
I give you myself before preaching or law;
Will you give me yourself? will you come travel with me? 
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?

|Song of the Open Road // Whitman| 



EmoticonEmoticon